We are committed to safeguarding and respecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We endeavour to keep all personal data safe and secure and use it only for the purposes for which it was collected, and not do anything with your data that you would not reasonably expect.
This policy is updated from time to time, so please check it regularly. This latest version was published on 24th May, 2018.
Our Data Privacy Manager is Antonio Neves and if you have any questions about this policy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We never have and never will share your Data with any Third party companies.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT:
* Individual Data: This includes personal data you provide to us in person, via our website or by telephone, including the personal and contact details (such as your first name, middle name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers, family and associate details, and physical or mental health details) you supply when hiring a studio, signing up to our newsletter or contacting us for information about press, brand collaboration, marketing and general enquiries. We also require a scanned copy of your ID in order to give access codes to the studios.
* Sales Data: which includes when you have enquired about or hired the studios, details about payments to and from you, details of the products and services you have purchased from us
* Economic and Financial Data which includes personal data which relates to your finances, such as your bank account and payment card details and information which we collect from you for the purposes of the prevention of fraud. We never keep any of these details.
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
* Directly from you, either in person (at our studios or otherwise), via our website, by telephone or via email. This could include personal data which you provide when you purchase our products or services, subscribe to our newsletter, request information on our services, enter into a competition or promotion, complete a survey from us or give us feedback, when you visit any of our studios
* Third parties, such as analytics providers [eg. Google Analytics], advertising networks [eg. Google and Facebook], search engine providers [eg. Google], providers of technical, payment and delivery services [eg, RomanCart, Stripe, TeamUp]
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We need to obtain personal data from you, for you to be able to enjoy our services – namely book our studios or purchase goods, merchandise and all services. We also may need to process your personal data in order to comply with the law, for example in Health and Safety matters.
More specifically, we use your Personal Data:
* To register you as a new customer.
* In order to perform our contractual obligations to you. This includes processing fees and charges, collecting and recovering money owed, fulfilling any order placed by you
* In order to provide you with important information about our studios and all services and goods
* In order to provide information you have requested, and to deal with your enquiries
* In order to ask you to leave a review or feedback about your experience with us
* In order to inform you about any last minute changes due to unforeseen circumstances
* In order to comply with our own legal obligations, e.g. health and safety legislation, or to assist in an investigation (e.g. from the Police).
* In order to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you and to measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
* To communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, promotions, any prize draws or competitions
* In order to manage our relationship with you, including sending you important notices such as communications about changes to our terms and conditions and policies
* In order to use your personal data in life or death situations when there is no time to gain your consent (e.g. in the event of an accident and we have to give your personal details to medical personnel).
* For internal purposes to use data analytics, to identify usage trends, determine and measure the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising and to improve our website, relationships and experiences
* In order to deal with recruitment where you have submitted a CV or job application. We may for a reasonable period keep your details on file for future reference should a suitable position subsequently become available and we may send you information about job opportunities.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE
We may disclose the personal data you provide to us to:
* our third-party data processors who may process data on our behalf to enable us to carry out our usual business practices, for example Skedda and iContacts. Any such disclosure will only be so that we can process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice
* HMRC, legal and other regulatory authorities, including those who request your personal data or to report any potential or actual breach of applicable law or regulation;
* External professional advisers such as accountants, auditors, bankers, insurers and lawyers
* law enforcement agencies, courts or other relevant party, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights
* third parties where necessary for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties
* third parties operating plugins or content [eg. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram] on our website which you choose to interact with
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes of which it was collected for. For example, we will hold payment information for a minimum period to enable us to comply with our statutory HMRC accounting, reporting and legal obligations.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA UP TO DATE
It’s important that we keep your information up to date and accurate, as this is part of our obligation in order to comply with GDPR. We would also like to be able to stay in touch with you.
If any of the information that you have provided to London Rehearsal Space changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or phone number, please email: email@example.com
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
* You have the right to ask us to restrict, stop or suspend processing of your personal data, and assuming that it’s not essential for the purpose that it was provided, we will do so.
* You have the right to ask us to stop sending you any direct marketing materials, and can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you (commonly known as a “data access request”). If you would like access to your information then please send your request in writing to email@example.com detailing the information that you would like to see. We can only accept information requests in writing from the individual themselves, and charges may be made for any multiple or excessive requests for information.
* You have the right to request correction of the personal information that we hold about you, in order to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
* You have the right to request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
* Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
* Identify whether you are signed in to our website.A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
* Test content on our website.For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
* Store information about your preferences.The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
* To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies https://www.allaboutcookies.org .
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy & Electronic Communications [EC Directive] Regulations 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR]
LINKS FROM OUR SITE TO OTHER WEBSITES